The Becker Report – January 2022
What is a Central Committee?
Now is the time to get involved
Both state political parties are different and each county’s political parties may also be different. I can only speak to the Ohio Republican Party and the Clermont County Republican Party. Call your local board of elections for more information.
The Central Committees are simply the governing bodies for those political entities. Like a board of directors sets corporate policies and hire the CEOs, political party Central Committees set their policies and appoint the chairman. Phyllis Schlafly wrote for Eagle Forum, “The most powerful office in the world is NOT the President of the United States!”
If you want to make a difference, now is the time to get involved as a precinct committeeman. It is the most basic level that politicians are born from and/or rely on for support. For the county level, you need to get between 5 and 15 signatures on a Form 2-L. For the state level, you need to get between 5 and 15 signatures on a Form 2-J.
For questions and help with the form, call your local board of elections. Or call me at 513-753-6440. The filing deadline is February 2, 2022 and your local board of elections or the Ohio Secretary of State will mail you the correct form on 14″ paper.
Roe v. Wade
When will the killing stop?
January 2022 marked the 49th anniversary of the infamous Roe v. Wade decision. Because of it, 63.5 million innocent people have been executed.
“Executed”? Isn’t that word extreme?
Well, I think it’s extreme that nearly a third of an entire generation has been wiped out.
What about the hard cases like rape and incest?
Those are hard cases and my heart goes out to the victims. I believe in due process of law and that, if an execution should be carried out, let it be the criminal and not the innocent child.
To that end, I introduced House Bill 130-244 while in the General Assembly in 2013. The press release is as follows:
State Representative, John Becker, introduced HB 244 today. It provides prosecutors the option to pursue the death penalty for certain sex crimes. Those crimes include aggravated rape, aggravated rape of a child, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated sexual battery of a child, and aggravated unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.August 15, 2013
“In light of the Ariel Castro kidnapping case of three young women in Cleveland, I wanted to give prosecutors the option to pursue the death penalty for repeat sexual offenders. For various reasons, I anticipate that the death penalty would be pursued in only the most heinous crimes. If HB 244 becomes law, prosecutors would be able to use the death penalty threat as a tool for plea bargain negotiations. Nobody in this country has ever been executed for a sex crime. But that could change,” Becker said.
US Supreme Court Justice Breyer Retires
President Biden now taking applications – Black women only. (Or anybody who identifies as such.)
White people need not apply.
Hispanic people need not apply.
Asian people need not apply.
American Indians need not apply.
Men need not apply.
Transgender people who “identify” as men need not apply.
Transracial people who “identify” as white (or anything other than black) need not apply.
Who else is being discriminated against that I missed?
More on Covid…
The reported numbers have been a fraud from the beginning.
It’s encouraging that the establishment is finally making an effort to catch up with the science. For example, some states are conceding that about half of all of the so-called Covid hospital admissions didn’t involve Covid. That’s also likely true of Covid deaths. For example, a dying patient is admitted to the hospital for a gunshot wound to the head and coincidentally tested positive for asymptomatic Covid. The ER, ICU, ventilator, and death are all official Covid statistics. The numbers have been a fraud from the beginning. Now we know that the fraud is as high as 50 percent.
Speaking of fraud, the CDC’s numbers show that the best case scenario for mask efficacy is less than two percent. The exception is the N95. If worn properly, it is 95 percent effective against contracting a virus. It’s good to see that the CDC is making progress at catching up with the science and acknowledging (although not recommending) the N95 for general population use. However, it is unclear if the N95 slows the transmission of the virus.
Sharyl Attkisson: Bad Advice – 57 Covid mistakes made by U.S. public officials
- Funded dangerous Gain of Function research with our adversary, China, using US taxpayer money, in order to create vaccines and other medicine
- Denied such funding had occurred
- Claimed the lab theory was debunked when it hadn’t been investigated
- Allowed China not to cooperate with the pandemic investigation; never imposed serious sanctions or repercussions for the non-cooperation
- Failed to disclose their own role in Gain of Function research while publicly “debunking” U.S. involvement in it
- Conspired to have public officials make statements and publish papers claiming the lab theory had been debunked, when it hadn’t been
- Encouraged the censorship of factual information on the news and the Internet
- Claimed would take years for a the first Covid-19 vaccine to be released
- Conspired to controversialize scientists, researchers, and journalists who tell the truth about various aspects of Covid and the vaccines
- Falsely claimed certain gatherings, such as the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, were “super spreader” events, when they were not
- Distorted and exaggerated statistics to make it appear as though people were infected at events when they were not
- Sent Covid-infected elderly from hospitals to nursing homes where they mass-infected other vulnerable residents
- Said masks don’t work
- Said masks do work
- Required wearing of masks
- Recommended wearing of more than one mask
- Failed to wear masks themselves, when required
- Said kids don’t need masks
- Said kids must mask
- Said kids don’t need to get vaccinated because their risk is so small
- Said kids must be vaccinated because their risk is so great
- Told people to isolate at home, even though that’s how most Covid cases are spread
- Closed parks, beaches and outdoor venues even though Covid is rarely, if ever, transmitted outside
- Arrested people for being outside, unmasked, even though they were among the safest population
- Falsely claimed that early vaccine studies showed that those with natural immunity from prior infection benefit from vaccination
- Covered up estimate of number of naturally-immune for many months
- Closed schools, against the advice of many scientists, distorting education for a generation of students
- Conspired to censor scientists, reporters and others who report factually on Covid therapeutics, vaccine issues.
- Overcounted Covid cases and deaths by counting people “with” Covid but who were not sick from Covid
- Shut down and destroyed the economy without improving Covid situation
- Caused the firing of people who cannot get or choose not to get vaccinated, even though they may have natural immunity or medical conditions that prevent them from taking vaccine risks
- Blanket-recommended vaccination for people who are at high risk of adverse events such as heart inflammation and blood clots
- Falsely claimed vaccines prevent Covid infection
- Falsely claimed vaccines prevent Covid spread
- Falsely claimed vaccinated do not get sick with Covid
- Falsely claimed vaccinated do not get hospitalized or die of Covid
- Claimed that the vaccinated who get ill with Covid would be sicker if not vaccinated, when there is no evidence that is the case with any individual
- Failed to provide informed consent and warn of Covid-19 vaccine side effects prior to administration
- Claimed vaccines are highly-effective
- Claimed vaccines worked well against variants
- Recommended up to 4 shots in one year because of vaccine ineffectiveness, while claiming vaccines are highly-effective
- Ignored the power of natural immunity, and the hundreds of studies supporting it
- Punished medical doctors who prescribe therapeutics
- Punished scientists who researched therapeutics
- Use the power and size of the federal government to bully and threaten companies into requiring vaccination despite their ineffectiveness in preventing Covid infection or spread
- Failed to promote effective therapeutics, which can save lives
- Withheld and prevented treatment and resources, based on political calculations
- Downplayed vaccine adverse events
- Ignored pleas from vaccine-injured to investigate and publicize their cases to prevent other injuries
- Exaggerated serious risks from Covid-19
- Impacted military readiness by firing those who cannot or choose not to get Covid-19 vaccine, even if naturally immune
- Impacted health care system capacity by firing those who cannot or choose not to get Covid-19 vaccine, even if naturally immune
- Impacted first responder industry by firing those who cannot or choose not to get Covid-19 vaccine, even if naturally immune
- Impacted education system by firing educators who cannot or choose not to get Covid-19 vaccine, even if naturally immune
- Recommended vaccination for healthy children and others at near zero risk of serious impact from Covid-19 illness
- Failed to discuss potential role of vitamins, sunshine, exercise, weight control, and healthy diet
- Mislabeled Covid-19 a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” in a failed propaganda campaign
[email protected] is no longer active. I’m now using [email protected]
Union Township Restaurant Visits
I don’t do “New Year’s resolutions.” That said, I have a “new trustee’s resolution.”
It might take four years, but my intent is to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, or carryout at EVERY restaurant in Union Township. I’ll keep track of which restaurants I visited and when. Furthermore, I’ll report my visits on social media and might include a photo or two.
In addition to traditional restaurants, I might also include a few specialty eateries like coffee, doughnut, and dessert shops. (We NEED a Graeter’s in Union Township!!! 😊)
This “new trustee’s resolution” is for several reasons. Not in any particular sequence, they are as follows:
- Meet the manager to let them know that they can contact me if they need anything from Union Township. (I’m from the government and I’m here to help😊)
- Get out of my comfort zone of the few restaurants that my wife and I routinely visit.
- Potentially discover great or interesting restaurants and promote their business on social media.
- Spend my money supporting the Union Township business owners and their employees.
None of the expenses related to any of this will be from government or campaign funds. It will be entirely out of my own pocket.
As of this writing, my 2022 dining “conquests” are as follows:
The Omelette House
Gold Star Chili
Gold Star Chili
PragerU: Can You Trust the NY Times? (5 minutes)
Epoch TV: PART 2: Dr. Robert Malone on Risks of Vaccinating Children, Herd Immunity Misconceptions, and the Omicron-Vaccine Mismatch (51 minutes)
PragerU: Does Israel Occupy the West Bank? (5 minutes)
Dave Ramsey: Are You Ready to Build Wealth in 2022? (87 minutes)
PragerU: Are Pipelines Safe? (5 minutes)
PragerU: Why Study History? (5 minutes)
Dr. Ted Noel: Demonstrating how well masks work (16 minutes)
Dr. Ted Noel uses vape clouds to illustrate how masks do not work (3 minutes)
BeckerGOP YouTube Channel
January 29, 2022 – The January 2022 issue of The Becker Report (9 minutes)
December 29, 2021 – The December issue of The Becker Report (5 minutes)
November 28, 2021 – The November issue of The Becker Report (13 minutes)
October 30, 2021 – The October issue of The Becker Report (2 minutes)
September 26, 2021 – The September issue of The Becker Report (6 minutes)
August 29, 2021 – The August issue of The Becker Report (11 minutes)
July 28, 2021 – The July issue of The Becker Report (8 minutes)
June 30, 2021 – The June 2021 issue of The Becker Report (4 minutes)
May 30, 2021 – The May 2021 issue of The Becker Report (3 minutes)
April 28, 2021 – The April 2021 issue of The Becker Report (3 minutes)
March 31, 2021 – The March 2021 issue of The Becker Report (14 minutes)
February 28, 2021 – The February 2021 issue of The Becker Report (6 minutes)
January 31, 2021 – The January 2021 issue of The Becker Report (4 minutes)
December 29, 2020 – The December issue of The Becker Report (2 minutes)
November 30, 2020 – The November issue of The Becker Report (4 minutes)
November 26, 2020 – Thanksgiving Day update – Private Citizen Affidavits filed/delivered in 20 counties (5 minutes)
November 12, 2020 – Governor DeWine Weaponizing the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (6 minutes)
November 2, 2020 – Vote Trump 2020 (7 minutes)
October 30, 2020 – October issue of The Becker Report (8 minutes)
October 26, 2020 – Becker Calls for the Resignation of AG Dave Yost and Files Motion for Sanctions in Twelfth District (4 minutes)
October 19, 2020 – Update on Impeachment, Private Citizen Affidavits, and Writ of Mandamus Against Governor DeWine (5 minutes)
October 12, 2020 – Columbus Day Part 1 – Election Update – French and Kennedy – Ohio Supreme Court – Shea (5 minutes)
October 12, 2020 – Columbus Day Part 2 – Governor DeWine Review – How did we get to where we are today? (6 minutes)
October 6, 2020 – Writ of Mandamus (8 minutes)
September 30, 2020 – The September issue of The Becker Report (3 minutes)
September 28, 2020 – Private Citizen Affidavit (2 minutes)
September 20, 2020 – Impeachment Update – Is Gov. DeWine Pro-Life? Is HB 272 “feel good” legislation? (12 minutes)
September 13, 2020 – Impeachment Update, with potential criminal charges, against Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (19 minutes)
September 6, 2020 – Impeach DeWine Update (3 minutes)
August 31, 2020 The Becker Report – August 2020 (15 minutes)
August 29, 2020 – State Representative, John Becker speaking at the Unifying Ohio for Liberty rally (22 minutes)
August 27, 2020 – Update on impeachment (16 minutes)
August 24, 2020 – Introduction of the 10 Articles of Impeachment against Governor Mike DeWine (33 minutes)
February 1, 2022
Stop the Mandates meeting at the UT Civic Center at 7 PM.
February 2, 2022
Filing deadline for all Ohio offices including County and State Central Committee.
February 7, 2022
Union Township GOP meeting at the UT Civic Center at 7 PM.
February 8, 2022
Union Township Trustees meeting at the Civic Center at 6 PM.
February 14, 2022
February 17, 2022
Clermont County Township Association meeting in Pierce Township at 6:30 PM.
February 17, 2022
Wellness Seminar–“Crushing COVID and Other Yuck.” at the Union Twp Civic Center at 7 PM.
February 22, 2022
Friends of Liberty United meeting at RJ Cinema (near Eastgate Jungle Jim’s) at 7 PM. Register here.
Becker – Vetted, Tested, and Proven!
“…John Becker, an ‘archconservative’ former state lawmaker from the Cincinnati area…” as described by Cleveland.com (February 2021).
“[State Rep. John Becker,] one of Ohio’s most conservative lawmakers…” proclaimed Cleveland.com (October 2020).
“Clermont County State Rep. John Becker, one of the most conservative members of the Ohio House…” according to Cleveland.com (August 2019).
Becker wins “Sponsor of Liberty” award by the Republican Liberty Caucus of Ohio (October 2018).
“Becker has a legitimate claim as the state’s most conservative legislator,” according to The [Cleveland] Plain Dealer (September 2017).
“Rep. John Becker, suburban Cincinnati Republican… [holds] the unofficial title as the General Assembly’s most conservative lawmaker,” proclaimed the Columbus Dispatch (September 2015).
Becker wins prestigious William Wilberforce Leadership Award (April 2015).
“GOP Ohio House freshman Becker is no shrinking violet,” headlined the Columbus Dispatch (December 2014).
“Becker…is arguably the most conservative member of the Ohio House,” said The Cincinnati Enquirer (January 2014).
Ranked as a top tier “most archconservative” by the Columbus Dispatch (September 2013).
If you prefer to donate online, please click this link or one of my donate buttons at www.BeckerGOP.com.
|Introduction (38 seconds)||Second Amendment (36 seconds)|
|Taxes (49 seconds)||Energy (55 seconds)|
|Pro-Life (42 seconds)||Creation Science and Evolution (42 sec.)|
|State Government Spending (45 sec.)||State Government (37 seconds)|
Did this newsletter get sent to you by someone other than me? If so, please let me know at [email protected] and I will add you to my distribution list. That will ensure that you get it in a timelier manner. You may also forward this to your friends.
Let me know if you would like to unsubscribe. This issue and back issues are available at: www.BeckerGOP.com.
Nothing in this newsletter constitutes legal advice. I am not an attorney and do not play one on TV. This newsletter is not sanctioned by the GOP, ORP, or any organization, or affiliation. Much of it is simply my opinion. I am fully and solely responsible for my opinion. Although I strive for accuracy, this is not “The Gospel according to John.” Additionally, I don’t necessarily try to be “fair and balanced.” After all, I didn’t get into politics to be a news reporter. My agenda is to influence public policy consistent with Southern Ohio conservative values. For more information on my motivations or how to get involved, see: What is a Central Committee?